TDK Corporation is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of electronic components and systems. TDK’s portfolio includes passive components, such as ceramic, aluminum electrolytic and film capacitors, ferrites and inductors, high-frequency products, and piezo and protection components, as well as sensors and sensor systems.
These products are marketed under the product brands TDK, EPCOS, InvenSense, Micronas, and Tronics. TDK focuses on demanding markets in the areas of information and communication technology and automotive, industrial and consumer electronics. The company has a network of design and manufacturing locations and sales offices in Asia, Europe, and in North and South America. DK focuses on demanding markets in the areas of information and communication technology and consumer, automotive and industrial electronics.
The company has design and manufacturing locations in Asia, Europe, and in North and South America.
- Inductors (Coils)
- EMC Components
- RF Components and Modules
- Voltage / Current / Temperature Protection Devices
- Sensors and Sensor Systems
- Ceramic Switching / Heating, Piezo Components, Buzzers and Microphones
- Ferrites and Accessories
- Noise Suppressing / Magnetic Sheet
- Anechoic Chambers and Radio Wave Absorbers
- Flash Storages
- Wireless Power Transfer
- FA Systems
- Transparent Conductive Film