Digital power Supply based on RL78/I1A microcontrollers implements power factor correction(PFC), advanced safety and communication functions in a single chip, enabling lower cost and regulation compliance.
Digital Power Supply
Digital power Supply based on RL78/I1A microcontrollers.
RL78/I1A adopts the Renesas 16-bit RL78 CPU, which achieves both high computational performance and ultra-low power consumption, and includes 32 to 64 kilobytes of Flash memory in 20- to 38-pin packages. It also embeds hardware safety functions for IEC60730 compliance.
The board can support input of 100Vac – 280Vac and Output of 30V at 1A current. The power factor achieved in the soltuion is greater than 0.95 and total harmonic distortions of less than 10%.
- Single-chip solution for power stage control.
- Variable frequency drive
- Ultra low power consumption, high system efficiency
- Key protection features implemented like Input Voltage (UVLO / OVLO), Output Voltage ( Open load ), Output short circuit
- Supports multiple sensor and user interface controls
- Easy integration into building automation network
- Enables high performance intelligence power supply at low system cost
- Digital Power Supplies
- Battery Chargers etc.