DTDS Water metering solution is based on proven technology with wireless communications enabling smart metering. No more manual readings, get the water consumption details automatically without making a trip to the consumer’ site. Also, enjoy benefits of correct billing, remote monitoring, and detection of leaks and pilferage.
Smart Water Meter
DTDS – UWM 01
- An integrated and hermetically closed water meter, intended for measurement of water consumption.
- Design based on ultrasonic principle, has no wearing parts requiring any maintenance.
- Tamper detection and notification (alarm on LCD and communicated on LoRa network).
- Water consumption measured electronically as a volume, using ‘bidirectional ultrasound technique’
- Customized LCD – Specially designed to operate in a wide temperature range, with high contrast.
- Parameters displayed – Total volume, flow rate in LPM and GPH, Alarms (dry, leak and pipe burst).
- Accumulated water consumption is displayed in m3 and in litres (L).
- Battery health symbol display.
- RF signal strength for LoRa network.
- Internal Battery provides up to 10 years’ lifetime (one transmission per week)
- Configurable to send data to the network, daily, weekly, monthly or as desired.
|LoRa Frequency:||863-870 MHz, 902-928 MHz|
|Power source:||Two 3.65V ‘A’ size non-rechargeable cell|
|Battery Life:||10 Years (User inaccessible)|
|Flow Display:||9 Digit display with Litre, Gallon, m³ units|
|Flow measure:||0.5 Lpm – 15 Lpm|
|Dry Detection:||< 0.1 LPM|
|Leak Detection:||> 0.1 LPM & < 0.5 LPM|
|Material:||Polymer Pipe with ultrasonic flow sensors and plastic body|