Product Description & Features
DTDS’s 622 Module is LoRaWAN® compliant with both Class A and Class C of the protocol specification and includes an embedded Renesas RL78/G13 microcontroller to provide leading low power consumption for use in smart utility, smart home, smart agriculture, smart lighting, and smart transportation applications. It is suitable for long range sensor-based interfaces with an external host MCU over AT commands and supports the 868MHz, 915MHz and 923MHz operation bands.
- Best performance in operating voltage (VCC) range: 1.8 to 3.7V
- Best performance in receiver sensitivity performance: -137dBm @ SF12 BW=125KHz
- Lowest in transmission current: 122mA @ 22dBm
- Low power consumption to enhance battery life (>10 years)
- UFL connector for design flexibility
- Evaluation board with industry standard PMOD interface and two antenna connector interfaces (SMA, UFL) for development purposes