DTDS Network Interface Card is a generic interface designed to act as a communication gateway between primarily an Energy Meter and a 3G GSM network. The application could also be extended to other utility meters like Water Meters etc. IPV6 SIM card makes it configurable on the fly in a Client or Server mode depending upon the need.
Network Interface Card
- 5V DC, from the Meter
- UMTS/HSPA+ 900/2100MHz
- GSM/GPRS/EDGE 850/900/1800/1900MHz
- GPRS Multi-slot Class 12
- EDGE Multi-slot Class 12
- WCDMA PS UL 384kbps/DL 384kbps
- HSDPA DL MAX 14.4Mbps
- HSUPA UL MAX 5.76Mbps
- PCB Assembly 65mm x 45mm
- -40 o ~ +85o C
- Customizable in Hardware and Software based on the interface requirements from the host system and the server.
- Onboard Microcontroller to manage the 3G interface and communication with the host.
- Equipped with a Super Capacitor to enable communicating power loss notification to the server.
- No restrictions on the type of data exchanged
- Standard SIM Card interface (IPV6 SIM needed for operation)
- Two way communication with the Server in Client or Server mode
- TTL serial interface for host communication
- No separate power source required
- UFL type Antenna Connector interface